Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a shopping nite'

still remember few week ago i went to KL
one nite after busy all our things
i go one utama shopping v my relatives
we walk walk walk walk walk lo
see here see there
but buy nth

suddenly a man in front of us
terjatuh a plastic of things on the floor
my dad and cousin keep calling him
but he giv no respond
well i shout at him "MR.!!" lik tis
but he also don wan chap me
ok..i took up the plastic from the floor and chase after him
prepare to giv back him
when i stood beside him
he look at me lik O.O wat happened?
he saw my hand holding a GUARDIAN plastic wan giv bac him
then he check at his hand
OOO..hilang jor..
then i explained to him.......lik tis lo
he took back the plastic bag from me
but his face was such embarrassed
and not even say thank you
i felt very weird
why u embarrassed??
but then i walked away
then he looked into the plastic
and.....
i and my cousin start guessing
wat inside it???
and i just can think diok...
is it a condom?!?!?
omg!!!
i help a guy to take a condom from the floor
luckily it is unused
swt=.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment