Tuesday, May 26, 2009

today`
after registeration i back to hostel...on9 from 8am sth till 2pm++
then sms while sleep` then really sleep ki le
wake up at 4sth i think
then someone knock my door..wan to repair the wardrobe
after tis i tidy my messy room and hav a bath and wash all my clothes`
then hav my dinner alone
oh god i really hate the life need to stay alone!!!no friends no relatives..just got me..haiz damn


and today really think a lot
human will always think a lot while alone??


i very scared now..really..
i scared i make a wrong decision for not going to matrix..duno why i got a bad feeling..felt scared..and wanna cry out loud..but after cry wat can do?still need to continue my life here..i freaky miss my daddy mummy..
daddy mummy call me to choose myself between matrix and utar..and finally i choose to come here..but now..i duno wat i'm thinking`duno how the lecturer here..duno tis duno tat..oh god
am i making a right decision to come here???
..........................
end up by
dont think too much`
lazy
miss him`
10.22pm

No comments:

Post a Comment