Sunday, May 31, 2009

outing 4 kiumo birthday`

erm..29/5 is kiumo birthday ma hor..so tat hor..i sengaja come back from kampar to celebrate v him ler..see me so got heart..lolx


birthday song to him`




me`


weijie`
duno wat face is tis
funny





jianan, weijie, ah goo


me and 寿星公[yong sheng]



jianan weijie


tat day hor..actually i sit 3pm d bus d..but i 12pm start wait at bus station le..
then hor the bus delay wor..aiyo..very pek chek ar..
4pm++ baru come..and stop here stop there..so ler..
when i reached there already 8pm lik tis le..
they wait me from 6pm..and the jianan keep blow me..at last they go zero net while waiting..haha=] so paiseh ler..sorry har
guys
then i go pacific meet them lo..but on the way i'm going..
ah yong sheng phone me..ask me where m i..and tell me they at chai leng park now..aiyo..
but at last we too meet at pacific MC
then wan go secret recipe eat lo..then walk out there..but hor..duno why dint open wor..then weijie said aiyo they know today kiumo b!rthday sengaja don wan open d..don wan giv him celebrate wor...so pity
then then then
planning wan go seberang jaya or autocity lo
then walk to the place kiumo park his car..and meet eemay there..haha
really super high..but hor..she dint saw me d wor..just saw weijie them and say hi v them nia..aiyo` am i too short when stand v them?????lolx
as i also feel i'm tiny when stand v them haha`
then hor..i also know kiumo 迁就 me d la..he just drive to seberang jaya d secret recipe eat nia..then more easy for me to back home ma..xD
thankx o`
then we all order cakes
but duno why forget put candle on the cake of kiumo`aiyo`haiz
and the pity kiumo..although is his birthday`he belanja we eat the cake`and be the driver of the day`haiz pity pity


the jian an hor always sms d wor..seem lik so so so busy`
and always say wan back le..still ajak me go ic..aiyo siao ar?later my parents know sure wont allow me go out v those so-called 'classmates' le luu
ah jie ah sheng and jianan
they always talk about the kmk d wor
and make me and ah goo gong gong..so speechless
你们尽量忽略我们啦`哈哈
then then then lazy blog le wor..haiz`
then 11pm the shop wanna close le..we just leave lo..and the birthday boy fetch me home`hehe
HAPPY B!RTHDAY O`
WISH UR DREAM COME TRUE LA..AND GET 4 FLAT & ENTER THE UNI U WANT`
and the dream u tell me..lolx
i miss 4S3
and the sound of miss tan soh hoon`haha

No comments:

Post a Comment