Monday, June 1, 2009

happy b!rthday`

erm..happy birthday~yong liang`[01/06]
a
a
i'm a bit late..as the internet plug in my room duno why spoil jor..make me cant on9..haiz..too bad..and i'm so so so boring without the internet..i cant do anything v my laptop..haiz
so now i on9 at the living room of ground floor of my hostel as everyone go to school le..nobody using the line..my class at 4pm ler..aiyo so late..
a
a
a
a
a
as he said i'm the 1st to wish him at 1am..lolx
act i nearly forget his b!rthday..shhh..don tell him har..later he pong me..
btw..wish ah liang dream come true la..as u told me u make a wish when blow candle ma rite??hehe=]
a
a
a
a
he like his "firstly secondary school fren" called him ah liang as he said its sound nice..lolx
happy birthday fren`

No comments:

Post a Comment