Friday, June 26, 2009

my thrusday`




ok finally i finished my 2 chemistry report at the last second before hand in to our dear class rap`






ya is today before 5pm need to pass up
and i just manage to finish write my dear conclusion at 4.59pm..lolx


yesterday`
i tak tau berapa orang le la..lik 18 lik tis
9pm sth
go to one of our classmates hostel discuss the chemistry report`
and write write write talk talk talk and shout shout shout at last`
haha^___^


2am sth come back my hostel`and is hardworking-ing`msn at the same time..lolx
then my dear phone rang`
wah..damn late le..siapa itu phone me har?
my neighbour`lolx..also my classmate
said wan discuss together wor
okla..he come my hostel lo..



together write our report till 5am lik tis`
but just manage to finish the 1st one..and the second one how o?
i plan to sleep 2 hours and then write again`



but guess wat happened?





i cant even wake up!!!
having class 10am
8.30am just wake up
fast search for information`and bath then go school le`



ho chai today morning just is 1hour class..then together v fren..rush back hostel`and we continue our report again`finally finally`i write ok jor at 2.30pm lik tis..but the conclusion is still blanking`lolx






3.40pm go school again`as having lecture class at 4pm`
then thinking thinking thinking for my conclusion ko`
finally cincai fill it in...haha^____^


ya..maybe tat's meibei..lolx















and and and
i found out`
my pattern come back again`
lik to simply shout in class..although is having lecture class..haiz..charm le la
my fren always said she or he not dare to sit near me again le..>.<










ei ya..forget jor sth..
yesterday nite..while we all are tiring v our report`12am`
suddenly all light close jor`
and a small flame at back there..hehe=]





ya..my fren birthday`
happy birthday sharron





ok wan go out for dinner le..continue to blog later if possible la

really busy life here`>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment