Saturday, June 20, 2009

update`

hahaha=]rupa-rupanys saya ini sudah 13days dint update my blog le..xD
a
a
a
a
a
a
lalalalala~u all dont too miss me har..i'm here to update le ^___^
a
a
a
a
a
but but but`
i duno wan update what ler`
a
a
a
a
a
talk about my uni life la har..
when i just come here hor`omg..i really cannot 适应..
duno is the study time or wat`just cannot live happily at here lo..
but always 逞强..ppl ask me how at here ar?wat ar..
also said oklo..not bad la`actually is super duper not ok!!!and i miss my secondary school life badly`my secondary school fren, teacher..........
a
a
a
a
a
a
aa
a
a
a
time fly here`apa ini mean har?i also duno`
time passes like a rocket? i really feel so..
last monday`i feel terrible`omg still got so much days to pass just can rest`
and soon friday come`
when friday`my fren told me..hey later i back penang lo..and i was lik O.O
today can go back le meh?tomorrow no class ar?lolx
and very soon..now is sunday le..
tomorrow start class again`a week gone`again and again
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
many assignment?tak tau pun`
many ppl start do le..start their busy uni life..but our group just start for 2 subject`others apa pun tak tau
but we have apa lab report`omg..
saya tak tau buat ler
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
erm erm erm
my classmates almost all also very nice d lo..
hahaha=]
19 per 25 of us..eat lunch together at school cafeteria xD
other 6 duno go where liao`
then after lunch talk outside the reading room`
and my housemate saw me..thought i'm having wat assignment discussion`swt
act we just talk about "rubbish"?
a
a
a
a
a
and and and`
tat day i duno my classmate told me wat le
and i said 巴给你晕啊
xD
her respond also not bad ma..
not lik u all say d..cannot talk tis type of sentence in uni life..or else duno ppl will giv u apa face
=]
a
a
a
a
a
a
and a lot of funny things happen too`
a
a
friday`we (almost 10 students) intentionally go in the wrong DK to have a class`
the lecturer is kinda funny`not lik ours..haiz
then we felt diok..got many pairs of eyes keep looking at us`
maybe they feel...ei why tis 2 rows of students so lengzai and lenglui d..but we not even see them b4..so keep looking at us lo xD
my fren said we should read through 犯罪心理学
tis is just our 心理作用 ar...
but really got ppl looking at us ma`and even capture our photo`hahaha
a
a
a
a
and my class got an indian boy
i always said "hi" v him whenever see him
and he told another fren`
hey why tis girl so cute d?xD
hahahahaha~ki siao`
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
9Jun`
tuan hua sick`i really lik a die fish here`
finally 10 of Jun..i cant tahan le..go see doctor`
but the kejadian din become better after consult by the doc..but it become worse than b4
i vomit all the medicine out and also food
the next day`vomit again`
then my dear housemate see diok me lik tis..
fetch me go see doc again`
since tat time already late at night le..all clinic close jor..we go kampar hospital`omg
and the doc.......................
11Jun i felt better`and back penang lo`
but my mum sick too`go home also lik tis la`
but 12Jun again`sick`go see doctor again`haiz
4days see 3 times doctor
apa ini orang har?
and felt better better`but almost all food also cannot eat`
a
a
a
no crab no laksa no oily food
no nasi goreng no milk no choclate no rice
T.T
a
a
a
a
a
a
erm..duno how to end post now..haiz
lazy type le la..others time just post le..
don too miss me har`if too miss me video call again la`xD
tata`
a
a
a
all my fren`add oil o~
enjoy u all d college or matrix or form 6 life la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment