Monday, June 8, 2009

=) xD


very sien d ler...no person d blog got update d`haiz`=(

today hor..

i got a classmate told me..

the course i'm leading to..i don wan to mention la hor..all my sun you also tau liao ma`

few years b4..there are 238 ppl take tis course for degree study..

and end up..just 16 of them can graduate..

wahwahwah`omg`

i hope i'm one of the 16..lolx

my housemate keep calling me to think clearly

lalalalala~




today got person come kampar visit me =]wahahaha

so so so excited`

he call me when i having class..and i just ignore it..

but he keep calling..while i pick up the phone and said i call back later..having class..

then after class phone him lo..

he said wan take some things for me and call me wait at the front guard house`

ok...then i from block D walk to block B le lo..

is wondering wan walk out or drive out..

as is 4pm tat time..and having another class at 5pm..

and at last i walk out..omg`

i just can feel the weather is damn hot..

and i'm sweating`nearly walk jor 20 mins..just can reach there..wah tiring


guess he took wat for me......

know tis?

tao shan bian`is from nibong tebal`hahaha~very famous d ler`

then go town of kampar see see lo..back school again and continue tutorial class`

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

hey fren ar..i guess tis week din back too le luu..

my cousin back at saturday evening`and reach there is already nite..and my fren just wan to come back here at sunday morning`omg

go back do wat o?just go sleep my dear bed?then wake up back here again..lalala~din back luu..enjoy u all d coming soon campfire la`go capture much much photo`help me and ming yan play..lalala~and eemay ziling?wondering they will go back boh..as hear some my fren said..tis week din back..coz duno got wat program..forget jor`so help us play la`remember capture photo o xD

No comments:

Post a Comment